Saturday, March 25, 2017

Lenka + Google Photos = Perfect B&W App Smash Up


I took this picture during our second spring break visit to the Snow Factory in the loop.  The app I used is called Lenka, a very simple black and white camera app for iOS and Android. While I like the images it takes I wanted to see what would happen if I took the editing a step further with Google Photos.

In the Lenka app I selected the image I wanted to edit and clicked the share button at the very bottom.

I scrolled and found the Upload to Photos button.
Click that option.
On the next screen click Upload.

I clicked the pencil icon at the bottom.
This will allow me to start editing.

I adjusted the Light section a bit. 


Here is the final image.
I'm not 100% happy with it yet but I can keep editing to make it perfect.

Sometimes I can get a perfect image from the Lenka app and other times I adjust it a bit to make some of the details a little sharper.

Side note: we would highly recommend trying out the Snow Factory. The wait can be long but it is worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So I have these sweet ceiling speakers, now what?

Like you, my music tastes are pretty wide. One minute I'm listening to old punk and the next Taylor Swift. Sometimes these artists ar...